Credits

Femikey

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Yummy Sunday 21-Food trip at Bangkok



Browsing on our photos, I came across on our photo folders "Bangkok trip". Let me share to you what we ordered on our first breakfast at Nasa Vegas Hotel.




fresh orange juice

baked rice with chicken sausage on pot

rice soup with chicken


I remembered that we ordered stir- fried spicy rice with minced pork and fluffy fish flakes but I got no time to take a photo of it coz my hubby is already so hungry..LOL!

More yummy photos at Perfectly Blended!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Perfectly Blended said...

I like the food presentation. Very neat and presentable. The food looks yummy too!

Chubskulit Rose said...

the soup look so good!

Spice Up your Life

Kero said...

masarap talaga ang Thai food!

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/12/yummy-sunday-hubbys-birthday-dinner.html

Kim, USA said...

Wow those dishes looks very delicious!! I missed good soup ^_^


Chocolate chips