Credits

Femikey

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thai Dishes at Ging Kalpapruek



Last october 21-23 we went to Bangkok to renew my passport and get a new one for our lil boy. We went to Siam paragon afterward and tried Thai delicacy at Ging Kalpapruek. It's just an open restaurant. It's filled with customers so I concluded that their food must be something to attract such huge crowd so we decided to try their food.

Ging Kalpapruek

My hubby ordered Rice with roasted beef.


I ordered the menu for the day: Thai traditional boat picnic rice with soup (soup isn't included in the photo)

Hyzyd loves the cantaloupe blend I ordered for him.


Photobucket

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Mmm...that looks good!! And your baby is so cute!

Kim, USA said...

That look so yummy. Thanks for the visit dear I do appreciate it.


Yummy Sunday