Credits

Femikey

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A night at Santa Fe's Steak House

food trip


A night before my parents' flight (with our youngest) we dined at Santa Fe's Steak House. My father asked me to order for them and I ordered a lot coz I'm starving at that time! LOL! Please don't asked a starve person next time to order for you coz it will result to a lot of leftovers!

pork steak with salad and garlic bread


fried mashed potato with cheddar cheese



garlic bread


pumpkin soup


kiwi juice

The "dine-ers":

my mama, papa and our youngest


it's me with my hubby and our lil boy

Photobucket

6 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

I'll be more happy with Garlic bread alone, but the pumpkin soup looks yummy specially with our kind of weather now.

Arlene said...

Hi Gene, ang sarap naman nito! For sure u were full that night and everyone enjoyed the food. Gusto ko ang buko pandan juice and the kalabasa soup. :)

I played too this week!

Unknown said...

the pumpkin soup looks yummy. i also tend to order a lot when i'm ordering for other people. ok na yong sobra, wag lang bitin.:p

Jac said...

wow garlic bread and pork steak yum~yum...

Sassy Mom said...

looks like a nice food trip...

Mine's up too.

Clarissa said...

Na-miss ko bigla ang buko pandan juice!!I'm soo drooled here,Mommy Gene!!Ako naman mahirap mabitin sa pagkain kaya gusto lahat ubos lol!(kaya naman ako lumalaki lol!)^_^

Happy FTF!!Have a blessed Sunday to you and your family,Mommy Gene!!^_^