Credits

Femikey

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Why TASTY Exploration?

Maintaining multiple blogs is hard. Our Adventures Together and Her and History already consumes my time but I was encouraged to come up with this third blog because I noticed that I every time I order new Thai dish, I ask the vendor how do I call it and wrote it down in my notebook. Sometimes, I forget what it looks like and messing it up with other dishes. So why not blog them where I could post each dishes name, my review plus thumbnails/ snapshot of them! This is the reason why Tasty Exploration was born.

Here, you could find luscious Thai dishes, my own interpretation about them, where could you have them in case you'll visit me...hmmmmm...and comes along are other tasty dishes I've tried or even explored in my own kitchen. I'm not really a good cook but I could be a good explorer. In my high school years, I'm a proud member of Future Agricultural Homemakers of the Philippines (FAHP). See, I've been trained to be a mommy!...LOL... I joined cooking and baking contest in school and in regional level. Some of my few achievements in this area is winning cake decorating, table setting, tuna vegetable salad making where you're going to make your own mayonnaise not to mention my involvement in Parliamentary procedure contest.

Way to go for my Tasty Exploration! Hope you enjoy here!


1 comments:

Seiko said...

Thanks for introducing this to us Mommy Gene,gonna add this into my list & will grab your badge as well.Hugs!Smooch!