Credits

Femikey

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sa-ko

In our dialect (Visayan) "sa-ko" means sack but in here it's a type of food. At first glance, this food is not appealing. It took me almost three years before I tried it coz my bro persuaded me that it's yummy! Curiosity prevails, so I tasted one. And my bro is right!!! I could finish all of it in just a sec...LOL!!! It's kinda sweet, sour and spicy. It's a flour coating a mixture of grind pork, some spices and peanuts. You'll eat this with the chili...Yes, chili will help enhance the flavor and also so soothing to your throat. Now, I can say, don't judge the food by it's appearance or smell, judge it after you've tasted!


The "Sa-ko"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like some masi, di ba? BTW, I'm inviting you to join us at Cultural Connections at The Krazy Kitchen, the home of 5 food meme's. And this one really features some of the foods on different cultures. Maybe you can share with us what thai foods are.