Credits

Femikey

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Award for my tasty exploration

Are you happy? I am 100% happy. I have Jesus Christ in my heart. He teaches me to happy even on small things. He gave me wisdom on how to be happy no matter what life throws at me.

Nedekcir gave me a Happy 101 Award. Thank you so much. You make me happier.



Here are some of the reasons that contribute to my happiness:

1. close relationship with God
2. my happy and contented family
3. my calling as a teacher
4. my friends both online and offline
5. a simple date with hubby, a kiss from Hyzyd
6. nutritious and delicious food
7. great movies
8. good books
9. blogging
10. witnessing miracles, seeing prayers being answered.

Studies on what makes people happy reveal that it doesn't have much to do with material goods or high achievement; it seems to whittle down to your outlook on life, and the quality of your relationships with the people around you. If you appreciate your life you are sure to be a happy person!

Be Happy!


Photobucket

0 comments: