Credits

Femikey

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Adventures with Mara's Appetite


Tasty Exploration was born to house my food exploration here in Thailand. I think I've found my counterpart in Mara's Appetite. The author loves to explore food too. Obviously, she confessed that she spend most of her money on food. I am with her for that...he..he...

Visiting Mara's food site, you'll notice right and then that it's a food blog because of the images on her header that features cakes and sweets. The page elements are well-organized and there's no unnecessary widgets on the page. I noticed that on her sidebar she had the "Tip Box" where she'll use the tips/donations for a noble cause- to buy a G11 camera for better Food Photos or for purchase of a much suited layout. Now, that shows that this author is dead serious of giving the best for her readers. She values customers!

One thing that also came to my attention is her love for Japanese cuisine! I'm a Japanese food lover, too! That would bring us together...he..he..I just hope that the author will take time to make a page about herself to know her better. Her love for food and writing food reviews will surely paves the way of becoming a certified food reviewer in the blogosphere.

Click on and let's join the adventures of Mara's Appetite!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Mara said...

Thank you!!
Cheers to all the restaurants that never fail to satisfy my appetite. :)

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

Bacolod and Beyond said...

Aba damin ng sinulat, pag hindi ka pa mananalo naku...hehe!

Everyday daw ang click, kasi nag click din ako mwaaahhhh! Thanks ha sa suporta...