Credits

Femikey

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yummy Sunday #2-Sushi




Happy Sunday and Yummy Sunday to all! My entry for today is Sushi!

In Japanese cuisine sushi is vinegar rice, usually topped with other ingredients, such as fish.Sliced raw fish alone is called sashimi, as distinct from sushi. Combined with hand-formed clumps of rice, it is called nigirizushi . Sushi served rolled inside or around nori (dried and pressed layer sheets ofseaweed or algae) is makizushi . Toppings stuffed into a small pouch of fried tofu is inarizushi. Toppings served scattered over a bowl of sushi rice is called chirashi-zushi.


At school, I usually order sushi for breakfast.


It's only 5 baht per roll that's why I can't stop eating!...LOL!

More yummy food for your eyes only at Yummy Sunday. Join us and discover yummy dishes and delicacies.

9 comments:

Bogie said...

Looks Yummy Gen... I like the food presentation too. Looks cute :) Thanks for sharing!

nuts said...

mmm, wow, nagutom ako..

Lalaine said...

thanks for introducing us to different kinds of sushis.. nagazushi, azushi ug uban pa na uzhisi uzhisi...hehehe!

Surprisingly, I haven't tasted those yet even if sige nako na gakakita sa Carrefour before.. maybe one day I'll have to try..

My Yummy sunday is up too.. check it out!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

S-H-Y said...

WOW that´s what we say yumm...

annies home said...

looks yummy and pretty like little sweet goodies

Unknown said...

sure gilamian jud ka kaayo sa imong gikaon gene. thanks sa visit.

Seiko said...

Wow sushi!!My favorite!:)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

sarap naman nyan.. one of my favorites =)

♥peachkins♥ said...

penge naman ako..