Credits

Femikey

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Frappe Paradise in Pizza Hut


Greek frappé (or Café frappé) is a foam-covered iced coffee drink made from instant coffee (generally, spray-dried). It is very popular in Greece and Cyprus, especially during the summer, but has now spread to other countries.

In French, when describing a drink, the word frappé means shaken or chilled; however, in popular Greek culture, the word frappé is predominantly taken to refer to the shaking associated with the preparation of a café frappé.

During our visit to Pizza Hut, I discovered that they they have fruit frappes aside from their coffee frappe. I personally prefer the yogurt fruit dance. It's a yogurt with milk and fruit mix. I love it's milky tastelove.

You could also have Choco Chip temptation, Raspberry Romance or the Kiwi Frappe. Each glass is 65 baht.



The combination of pureed fruit, yogurt (plain or flavored), juice, and crushed ice makes for a delicious drink that is full of nutrients. They make a great breakfast and are also lovely served as a light after dinner drink on a hot summer's night.

food trip



Photobucket

11 comments:

Nedekcir said...

The raspberry looks yummy, a thirst and sweet quencher, I bet.

FoodTripFriday said...

i'll settle for the choco chip, pero pwede bang wala na lang yung foam? :D

Arlene said...

I think id love the yogurt one, too!

That's great for the summer heat.

Ms. Journ said...

I will go for yogurt. anyway Here's My Chicken Curry Version.

shydub said...

Hi gen, the rasberry romance looks romancing hehehe. visit mine too

MissusDilis said...

Oooh, refreshing beverages! I'd go for the yogurt as well.
I hope all is well over there in Bangkok. We heard about the red-shirts are hitting the streets again. Take care and stay safe.

We Ate This!

Anonymous said...

Any ideas on the newest Remote Desktop tool out there?
I did my research on the web and discovered the following:
Kaseya.com
GFI.com
Logmein.com

They all look different... Does anyone has other suggestions?
As well had anybody hear of this:
N-able endpoint security software ?

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Mommy Liz said...

They all look yummy! summer na summer ang dating..

Sheren-May said...

Sorry for the late visit... I love your post, its so refreshing. So great to beat the summer here!

charmie said...

It is a late comment..your post suitable for the summer here ..