Credits

Femikey

Saturday, January 9, 2010

on exploring my own kitchen

I've been changing this blog's templates from one template to another for the past few days and since it's a free blogger template, I've seen lot of us using the same template I opted lately. So, I revert to this original template designed alone for Tasty Exploration by a good friend of mine, the owner of Femikey's Design. I really wonder why I decided to change the look of this blog which in fact when I finally decided to upload back the old template, I love it all over again! LOL! It's just man's nature not to be contented of what's in front of him but when it's gone you'll have to look for it. Oh, man! It's so confusing...LOL!

So much of my "blahs", this new year I wanted to try exploring food in my own kitchen especially the Thai dishes. I've been in Thailand for almost 4 years now but I'm not yet expert on their food in terms of cooking them in my own kitchen rather than ordering them. It's just that I'm not familiar with their other ingredients and I don't know where to find them. I'm looking for some Thai dishes' recipes and luckily this month I found some at SEED bookstore. If I could have budget, I would love to purchase some recipe booklet and try them in my own kitchen and share some with you .

If you're here in Thailand, I don't know if you would be like me who'd like to prefer eating outside coz it's affordable, it's very delicious in spite of it's "chili" and nutritious. You could even have 3 varieties of viand for only 30 baht. Now that I have my own family, I prefer cooking for them amidst my pretty hectic schedules.

I just hope that through this blog, I'll be inspired and motivated to explore more in my kitchen so that I do have something to offer to you even once a week, right?

That's all for now and Happy Children's Day in Thailand:)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Bacolod and Beyond said...

oo nga iba last time, bakit? maganda naman lahat na template hehe!