Credits

Femikey

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yummy Sunday- Daiichi's Menu




Happy New Year to all Yummy Sunday participants! I wanna share to you the menu we had during the new year's party of our school. I don't get the exact name of each menu but I'll try to describe some of the ingredients. I tried to name them Daichii's Menu coz the venue of the party is in Daichii Hotel.

sliced fried chicken with mayonnaise and sliced lemon on top and garnished with dried seaweeds

seafood salad with fish balls and meat balls

stir-fried seafood with hot dog and quails' eggs on edible bread basket

More Yummy food at Perfectly Blended.


Photobucket

7 comments:

GIOVANNI said...

wow sis.. very healthy food mo. visit me also ha..

Kero said...

they are healthy and yummy! saraap! i especially like the dried seaweed garnish.

Happy New Year! My entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/01/caviar-foie-gras.html

Perfectly Blended said...

Hello Gen... Happy New Year! Great foods you have in here. I'm just wondering if the seaweeds taste yum... LOL!

His Unfailing Love said...

aw, kasarap man ni oy... love all. Happy New Year!

My Family Daily Adventure said...

Love all the food, especially the spicy ones.

Kim, USA said...

That looks very appetizing and I am getting hungry here hehe. Happy New Year!

Fried fish and fried rice

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!