Credits

Femikey

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yummy Sunday #3- Pizza (Buy 1 take 1)




Who can resist the temptation of indulging yourself with pizza galore when it's offered to buy 1 and you can take 1? Pizza Company at Tesco Lotus brings back their promo "Buy 1 take 1" for take out orders. All you need to do is be a member for only 299 baht and this is valid for 6 months.

Our all time favorite is the Super Deluxe Pizza with its fabulous delicious and nutritious toppings: pepperoni, capsicum, bacon, sliced ham, pork sausage, Italian sausage, onion, mushroom and pineapple tidbits.

I order cappuccino instead of my usual milk tea and I regret it....LOL! I couldn't take the bitter taste of it.

Join us and show us your yummy food at Perfectly Blended, the host of Yummy Sunday. Happy Yummy Sunday!

7 comments:

nuts said...

oh, we are pizza lovers too.. mmm... can i have one slice please..

Bogie said...

I love pizza and this one looks pretty yummy. Hope I can eat one this afternoon.

Happy Yummy Sunday!

Seiko said...

My youngest Yuriko loves pizza so much!Hindi yata nagsawa during our visit to Univesral Studios eh.Grin!

Lalaine said...

really.. the card used to be only 199 baht before.. but anyways, it'll still be worth it even at 299.. hmm.. i miss pizza company..I like there carbonara there too..

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

annies home said...

delicious

S-H-Y said...

Oh my gossh the pizza looks so yum and also the cappucino...yum yum..

Unknown said...

Wow!!! this is really yummy...hmmm