Credits

Femikey

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Food Trip Friday#3- Simply Mama

food trip

My hubby making an order

"Mama" is a Thai term for commercial noodle. You can choose any flavor you like-pork, beef, chicken or "Tom Yum Koong" (shrimp) their famous flavor should I say...I usually order this one before I'll go home. It will be a good way to fill my growling tummy.

you'll choose what flavor you prefer and then blanch it...


it's up to you if you want the nutritious egg (you'll pay additional 5 baht for this)




Per serving is 20 baht (with egg) and it's already loaded with ground meat and veggies (carrots, radish, mushroom and spices)...Sip the hot soup and eat the yummy "Mama" Smileysand I'll go home satisfied.

For more delicious food, visit Food Trip Friday!


16 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

uso din pala diyan yung mami na nasa cart, na usually mas masarap pa compare sa mga nasa chinese resto,lalo na kung magkakabarkada kayo mag tri trip kumain ng mami,napakasaya...hay...kaka miss...

Lulu said...

I agree with you mami willa... the ones in the cart are so yummy plus whole bunch of friends eating with you makes the difference too... see kakamiss ang simple life and simple joys

Ladynred said...

Interesting how they prepare it. Di ko pa nasubukan ganyan. looks yummy though!

Unknown said...

mama mia! this reminds me of my first Thai noodle adventure at the floating market in Bangkok. the aroma of spices was enough to make me drool. kahit kinakamay ng vendor ang ingredients, kain pa rin (hahaha)!

rossel said...

hot noodles is perfect especially if loaded with veggies.

rossel said...

hot noodles is perfect especially if loaded with veggies.

Meikah said...

Yes, Luna is right, the aroma of spices on Thai soup is really something. Now am craving for one! =P~

Anya said...

wow, parang dito din sa Pinas ah.

kaya lang dito naman di instant dba?

kamz said...

that's the Thai version of the Philippine mami. They call it special mami if you want boiled egg with it. this is perfect for cold rainy days.

Yami said...

Naalala ko bigla ang batchoy sa noodle picture. Mukhang masarap 'yan ah.

Enchie said...

I like this to try this Thai experience.

Seiko said...

Hindi ko pa natikman itong "mama"during our last visit in Thai,hope we can try this one on our next visit in Phuket para naman ma eel ko din ang satisfaction na katulad ng naramdaman mo hehe,looks so yummy 'though.:)
Mine's here...http://adualcareermom.blogspot.com/2009/08/food-trip-friday-ice-cream-cake.html

Btw,very busy ako this past few days kaya hindi makadalaw sa yo,promise to visit you dun sa isa mong site kung saan kita unang nakilala hehe.Hugs!Take care!:) God Bless!Smooch!

♥peachkins♥ said...

my stomachs grumbling...nakakagutom ito..haha

linnor said...

my sons would love to have a taste of thai noodles :)

agent112778 said...

iwant to try that too

my entry is here


Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Clarissa said...

I haven't tried those 'Mama' but would like to try for adventure!!Looks yummy for me,Mommy Gene!!

Happy Food Trip Friday!!^_^